My name is Tamsyn Moreton and I have been a personal trainer since April 2013. I have done the majority of my training with Discovery Learning in Bournemouth.
I moved to Bournemouth to study at Bournemouth University and while there I took up exercise. I was 19 Stone when I started at university and was 17 Stone when I first joined a local gym and began exercising. After some perseverance, I began to enjoy moving and the freedom that being fitter for day to day life brings. My exercise has helped to change me in many ways from changed body weight and shape to increased energy levels and reductions in stress and increases in confidence.
My goal is that I use this weight loss experience and the knowledge and enthusiasm I have gained to help people to reach their goals and become the fit and healthy people they wish to be to live their lives to the full. If I can do it, so can you. Fitness and health is not a journey with a specific start and finish point; it is a lifestyle that has many, ever-changing goals along the way. Some goals are met, some aren't, but they all play a positive role in changing our lives for the best. For every goal I reach, there is another one that will prove to me I am better than I ever imagined I could be.
Since entering the fitness industry, I firmly believe that however much you know, there is still much to be learned, and as a result I aim to be always furthering my knowledge, whether that be through formal study or reading the latest research and news to keep on top of the ever-changing advances in knowledge that shape the way we train.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- CYQ Level 3 Award in Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Discovery Learning Certificate in Circuit Training
- Discovery Learning Certificate in Indoor Cycling
- Discovery Learning Certificate in Suspension Training
- Discovery Learning Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- Discovery Learning Certificate in Kettlebell Instructor Training
- First Aid Certificate
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
£15 for a 30-minute personal training session.