Write for us
Please note, we do not publish paid/sponsored posts.
We're interested in hearing from real people with expertise and a genuine interest in health and fitness (e.g., personal trainers, nutritionists, physical therapists), whose work we will happily publish for free if it provides value to our readers.
However, we do consider paid link insertions (i.e., new links in existing articles). If you're interested in this service, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading “Permanent, do-follow link insertion $30” (we will ignore any emails about link insertions that do not use this heading) and with the link in the body of the email. Feel free to also suggest where the link could be inserted. We will only consider linking to relevant pages (e.g., those about training equipment, nutrition, supplements, exercises, muscle development, or fat loss). There is a $30 editorial fee for this service.
Why write for us?
- With thousands of visitors each month, publishing on the site is a great way to establish yourself as an authority in health and fitness.
- If you're a PT on UKFitness.Pro, your article will contain a link to your profile. Consequently, it’ll get more views, you’ll receive more personal training enquiries, and more people will view your social channels.
- Boost traffic to your personal website by including a link to it in the article.
- Share your hard-earned knowledge and help others to reach their goals.
Writing and submission guidelines
- Articles should be between 500 and 1,500 words.
- Articles should only include relevant links. A link to a website (e.g., your personal website) can be included in a short author bio (50–100 words) at the end of your article or within the article itself. This will be a “dofollow” link.
- You should have permission to use any images that appear in your article. You can find free-to-use images on sites such as unsplash.com. If you don’t have any suitable images, we can find and add them for you.
- Articles should be about health and fitness (e.g., training equipment, nutrition, supplements, exercises, muscle development, fat loss).
- We may edit articles before publication.
- If you’ve completed an article that you’d like to be published on the UKFitness.Pro blog, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!