Write for us
Why write for us?
- With thousands of visitors each month, publishing on the site is a great way to establish yourself as an authority in health and fitness.
- If you're a PT on UKFitness.Pro, your article will contain a link to your profile. Consequently, it’ll get more views, you’ll receive more personal training enquiries, and more people will view your social channels.
- Boost traffic to your personal website by including a link to it in the article.
- Share your hard-earned knowledge and help others to reach their goals.
Writing and submission guidelines
- Articles should be between 500 and 1,500 words.
- Articles should only include relevant links. A link to a website (e.g., your personal website) can be included in a short author bio (50–100 words) at the end of your article or within the article itself. This will be a “dofollow” link.
- You should have permission to use any images that appear in your article. You can find free-to-use images on sites such as unsplash.com. If you don’t have any suitable images, we can find and add them for you.
- Articles should be about health and fitness (e.g., nutrition, supplements, exercises, muscle development, fat loss).
- We may edit articles before publication.
- If you’ve completed an article that you’d like to be published on the UKFitness.Pro blog, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!