Find Personal Trainers in Bournemouth
If you’re looking for the best personal trainers in Bournemouth, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re after PTs in Bournemouth with certain prices or skills, those of a particular gender, or those in specific parts of the city, you’ll find links below to local fitness pros that have just what you’re looking for.
Additionally, we’ll take a look at some of the best places to work out with a personal trainer in Bournemouth.
Personal Trainers in Bournemouth
If you don’t yet have any preferences for your new coach and would like to browse all of the PTs in the city, check out this broad list of personal trainers in Bournemouth.
How much should you spend on a personal trainer in Bournemouth?
If you’ve ever wondered, “how much should a personal trainer cost?”, the answer depends on where you’re based.
While personal trainers in London often charge £50 per session, the UK average is about £36, and the average cost is even less in Bournemouth at about £32. Most trainers within the city charge between £20 and £40 per session. If you’re not looking to spend too much at this time, you might be interested in these affordable personal trainers in Bournemouth, who all charge between £20 and £30.
Male and female personal trainers in Bournemouth
Prefer to work with a personal trainer of a particular gender? No problem. Just click one of the links below.
Types of personal training in Bournemouth
With so many qualified and experienced personal trainers in Bournemouth, it’s easy to find one that has the expertise you require. Here are some links to Bournemouth-based PTs that specialise in certain areas:
- Bodybuilding personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Boxing personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Fitness personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Kickboxing personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Mobile personal trainers in Bournemouth (these trainers will meet you wherever you like, such as in your home or place of work)
- Outdoor personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Pregnancy personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Running personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Weight loss personal trainers in Bournemouth
- Yoga personal trainers in Bournemouth
If you don’t see what you’re looking for above, just head to this list of personal trainers in Bournemouth and use the “Specialty” filter to identify local PTs with specific skillsets.
Where to work out with a personal trainer in Bournemouth
No matter where you’re looking to exercise with a personal trainer in or near Bournemouth, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few of the locations in which our trainers are based:
- Personal trainers near Bournemouth Beach
- Personal trainers near Bournemouth University (Fern Barrow)
- Personal trainers in Boscombe
- Personal trainers in Christchurch (Dorset)
- Personal trainers in Poole
- Personal trainers in Southbourne
With regards to specific training locations, there’s no shortage of great gyms in Bournemouth, such as the PureGym on The Triangle, the PureGym on Mallard Road, and the Village Gym on Deansleigh Road.
As well as indoor gyms, there are various free outdoor gyms in the area, including on East Overcliff Drive, Boscombe Promenade, and Poole Promenade. Of course, the beach can provide a stunning backdrop while working on your strength and fitness, as can the numerous parks and green spaces such as the Lower Gardens, Meyrick Park and Queen's Park.
Final Thoughts on Personal Training in Bournemouth
If you’re still asking yourself, “how can I find a personal trainer near me?”, just head to the ukfitness.pro homepage and enter your location into the search box. Still not sure if personal trainers are worth it? You might like this article on the reasons to hire a personal trainer.