My love for health and fitness began at a young age, where football and athletics were a key part of everyday life. This manifested throughout my school years, as my focus shifted from playing sports to working out in the gym. I decided to further this passion by pursuing a degree in Sport and Exercise Science at the university of Bath, during which I gained qualifications in personal training and circuit instructing, as well as experience in Olympic weightlifting and strength & conditioning work with university teams. With this experience coaching at a variety of different levels and with various clientele, I decided to fully pursue personal training and help launch BeestonPT.
- Active IQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- 1st4Sport - Level 1 Award in Coaching Weightlifting
- Active IQ - Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- St. Johns First Aid at Work
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3 - R0176246
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Book 6 sessions, get a 10% discount!
Book 12 sessions, get a 20% discount!