I am a personal fitness trainer and general life coach expert with over 25 years of experience in the health/fitness world, having set up my own personal training company in Brighton, Enliven Personal Training.
I am able to bring to you a vast wealth of experience and knowledge learnt from many different activities I have been involved in to train clients more effectively, whether it is a healthier lifestyle or a more sports-specific level of fitness.
I understand that some people consider exercise a `chore` and consequently many find it boring and give up, never to realize their initial fitness goals. I am very experienced at dealing with these very common problems and this reflects in my training practices, by encouraging clients rather than intimidating them, by offering a fun, challenging and unique and individual approach to improving health and fitness. No two clients have the same training programme.
My company provides the very latest exercises and training techniques the industry has to offer, as well as nutritional advice and guidance throughout the course of training sessions, to further improve clients’ fitness and overall health.
Client satisfaction and exceptional results are the hallmark of my work.
- Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
- Client Lifestyle & Fitness Assessment Qualification
- Advanced Fitness Instructing Qualification
- Nutrition & Weight Management Qualification
- Training in Different Environments Qualification
- Teaching Yoga & Mat Pilates Qualification
- Fitness Testing & Stress Coping Strategies Qualification
- OutBox Advanced Boxing Education Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Gym, Home, Workplace, Outdoors