Liam Horne is an established personal trainer based in Earls Court, London. His philosophy is simple, provide the best quality service and environment possible, so that all of his clients can achieve their body composition and health and fitness goals. Liam has created two unique personal training programmes: fat loss and muscle building. Each programme delves deep into your nutritional, exercise and lifestyle habits, to ensure nothing is left to chance!!
Liam firmly believes you can never stop learning and fine-tuning your craft. To further is knowledge, he has travelled and studied all over the world and completed various courses, seminars and internships with industry-leading trainers. This acquired knowledge has allowed Liam to produce incredible results for a wide range of clients. Liam currently resides and trains people from his base in Soho gyms in Earl’s court, London.
No matter who you are, your experience level or whatever your circumstances are, Liam will work with you and find a method that works for you. All he asks is that you commit to the programme. There will be no shortcuts, extreme diets or unsustainable and unethical methods, just hard work, commitment and progress.
- BioSignature Practitioner Level 1 & 2
- BTN Certified Nutritional Coach
- Metabolic Damage Work Shop
- ACA – Student
- ISSN Student
- Poliquin group – Periodisation and Program Design
- Poliquin Group – Performance & Recovery
- Mark Coles & Ben Pakulski Seminar
- Hypertrophy and Overcoming Structural Imbalances Workshop
- The Science of Contest Preparation Workshop
- iNutrition – Pro Level 1 Certified
- Wolfgang Unsoeld – Program Design & Periodisation Seminar
- Wolfgang Unsoled – 21 tricks for improved body composition seminar
- UKSCA – Foundation Workshop
- CYQ Personal Trainer
Price per session from
Gym, Studio, Home, Workplace, Outdoors, Online