I am an enthusiastic, friendly and reliable trainer, who intends to deliver the results that you desire. I am a Level 4 qualified Personal Trainer specialising in Obesity and Diabetes, and combining this with having a Biomedical Science degree, I have a solid understanding of Sports Physiology. I have completed my Level 3 qualification in Exercise Referral, so I can train people with a variety of health conditions.
If you are serious about improving your fitness, reducing your percentage body fat and toning up, I am here to help. I am a keen believer in the importance of what you do when you are not training with myself. I offer specific nutritional advice tailored to each individual to reprogram your body on a cellular level that will make you look and feel amazing.
- ACE - Certified Personal Trainer
- Active IQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy (Level 3)
- Active IQ - Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Boxercise - Registered Boxercise Instructor
- Premier - Certificate in Exercise & Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and Diabetes (Level 4)
- Premier - Certificate in Kettlebell Training
- Premier - Certificate Studio Cycling
- Premier - Running Technique Training
Price per session from