Hi, my name is Lee Wilson and I am a Premier-qualified advanced personal trainer. As long as I can remember I have always been interested in health and fitness. As a child I did competitive swimming, athletics and practiced most martial art disciplines. In my early teens I qualified as a ski instructor by the age of just 15 and competed locally in slalom skiing. A few years later I became a fully qualified personal trainer by the age of 17. I am now hitting my 30th birthday and have trained on most continents around the world, ranging from the high profilers of Dubai to the British Army troops, helping literally hundreds of people transform their bodies and their lives.
My passion and commitment to helping people improve their lives is unwavering. I am results driven and extensively experienced so I know what works and what doesn’t. If you’re serious about transforming your body, I’m your trainer.
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma Level 3
- Nutritional Advisor Level 3
- Sports Massage Therapist Qualification
- Exercise Prescription for Pre & Post Natal Clients Level 3
- Advanced Anatomy & Physiology Qualification
- Advanced Client Assessment Methods (Static & Dynamic Posture) Qualification
- Health & Fitness Appraisal, Lifestyle Analysis & Stress Management Qualification
- Advanced Flexibility Methods Qualification
- Joint Assessments, Muscle Balance and Postural Correction Qualification
- Fitness Testing for Power, Muscular Strength, Endurance and Flexibility Qualification
- Special Populations Qualification
- First Aider Qualification
Price per session from