I am a Senior Personal Trainer, Level 4 back pain condition qualified and Level 4 Neurological condition qualified, plus VTCT GP Referral Qualified, taking on referrals for rehab from GPs/Consultants/Physios/Osteopaths/Chairos and specialise in Back Rehabilitation for which I offer 12 years of experience helping clients suffering with back pain to have more mobility and core strength which goes a very long way to help relieving pain, improving posture and creating more movement.
I also work with clients wanting to get lean and fitter, stronger and healthier.
Getting in shape shouldn’t be a punishment. It’s an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can achieve. I believe in finding the pleasurable side of fitness, and while there may be a sore muscle or two along the way, the amount of fun and levels of energy you will experience will far exceed the discomfort.
- Level 2 Gym Fitness Instructor Qualification
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification
- Level 4 Back Pain conditions Qualified
- Level 4 Neurological Conditions Qualified
- AFN Nutrition and Weight Loss Management Qualification
- Advanced Resistance Training Qualification
Price per session from
Gym, Home, Workplace, Outdoors, Online