Bmore represents a message that life isn't all about numbers on scales, ripped abs or being defined by a diet. It is about improving health and wellbeing as well as achieving your goals.
I am passionate about delivering this message to my clients. I don't believe in strict, rigid dieting or exercise regimes, instead choosing a flexible and realistic approach. I recognise that all my clients are individual and work with them to gain an understanding of the best course of action for them.
My children keep me motivated to stay healthy and be a good role model. They are also one of my main barriers and I've learned the art of juggling over the years (albeit dropping many times!), so I understand exactly how hard fitting it all in can be.
I offer a non-judgemental, empathetic and enjoyable health and fitness journey. I hope to inspire you to be more and adopt a healthier, more balanced lifestyle at the same time as achieving those goals, whatever they may be.
- Body Type Nutrition Coach Certification
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Advanced Diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management
- Exercise Referrals for Health Management Qualification
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise & Nutrition Qualification
- Sports Nutrition Qualification
- Behaviour Change Qualification
- Childhood Nutrition & Obesity Prevention Qualification
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Allergies & Intolerances Qualification
- Kettlebells Qualification
- Circuit Training Qualification
- UK Athletics Running for Fitness Qualification
- Emergency First Aid Qualification