Jennifer set up Ora Fitness in March 2008 after successfully working in gyms and personal training studios in Notting Hill, Brighton, and Melbourne. She wanted to create a private studio where clients receive 100% attention from their trainer. When they visit Ora Fitness, all clients enjoy their experience, which includes use of state of the art equipment, their own private parking space and fresh towels. This results in effective fitness training with fun and every client achieves their desired goals.
- BSc Sport Science
- Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Health Fitness Instructor Qualification
- Premier Training and Development Fitness Instructor Qualification
- Lifetime Nutrition and Strength Training Level 3
- Physical Solutions Functional Training Qualification
- St Johns Ambulance Emergency Aid Qualification
Pricing and Special Offers
For only £99 you’ll get:
• Your full assessment of fitness, posture and benchmark measurements.
• Your own personalised food and drink diary.
• 3 one-hour bespoke sessions.
• A specific nutritional report to advise you on improving your diet to maximise results.