Jules Soer personal trainer

Jules Soer

Circuit Training, Life Coaching, Nutrition & Weight Management, Stress Management, Weight Loss


I am a fully qualified Personal Trainer, having gained my Cert III and Cert IV (Master Trainer) in Australia at the Australian Institute of Fitness in 2009. I have worked as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor for 7 years, both in Australia and England. My passion is to empower others to reach their health and fitness goals, and to believe in themselves and their abilities to change; through education, support and motivation. I take a holistic approach to supporting my clients and believe that the journey to optimum health is more than just exercise and a good diet; it also takes self-belief and motivation to begin the journey in the first place.

I work from my own dedicated gym set-up at home, offering a private space for clients to train with me on a one to one basis (or in small groups if so desired). I provide personalised programmes based on clients’ goals and fitness levels and will track and monitor these goals throughout the sessions to ensure clients are happy and on the right track. For weight-loss (as exercise is only 20% of the battle and diet makes up the other 80%) I am uniquely qualified due to my personal training AND nutrition qualifications to offer advice on both. I can also assist with sports nutrition too. I recommend a minimum of 4 weeks for training programmes with the right commitment and focus but if you really want to see great results, I would always recommend my special 12 week programme.



  • Australian Institute of Fitness Master Trainer Award including Certificate 4 in Fitness
  • Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine - Australian Framework
  • Australian Institute of Fitness - Certificate III in Fitness
  • Community Coach Training Program

Languages spoken


Price per session from




Training locations



We'll never share your email with anyone else.

More trainers in this area

Luke Williams personal trainer in ReadingVerified profile
Luke Williams
Fat Loss, Sustainable Fat Loss, Weight/Fat Loss
Adrian Tate personal trainer in Reading
Adrian Tate
Functional Training, Strength Training/Conditioning, Boxing & Padwork
Adrian Smith personal trainer in Reading
Adrian Smith
Exercise Referral, Core Conditioning, Flexibility & Mobility
Andy Chinneck personal trainer in Reading
Andy Chinneck
Circuit Training, Nutrition & Weight Management, Weight Loss
Phil Baines personal trainer in Reading
Phil Baines
Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Fitness
Em Tweedie personal trainer in Shinfield
Em Tweedie
Shinfield, Reading, Wokingham
Core Conditioning, Body Sculpting, Under 16 Fitness