I’m Carol Quirk, a physical instructor and therapist. I am specifically trained to guide Stroke Survivors and those with other neurological conditions (such as Parkinson’s and MS) through their recovery and rehabilitation, and thereby help nurture and support an individual to find self-confidence and self-assurance.
This includes coping strategies, strength and flexibility, balance and mobility and above all activities of daily living. Massage can be provided as a means to the above and is particularly useful for easing sore or tired muscles.
- YMCAfit - Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Advanced Keiser Spinning Instuctor
- ARNI - Level 4 Functional Rehabilitation & Exercise Training After Stroke
- Diploma - Remedial & Sports Massage
- Exercise Prescription for Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Sports Massage
Price per session from