Having seen what the human body can endure while serving in the British Army, I became fascinated about how it can be pushed to the limits by everyday people like you and I to achieve near on superhuman abilities. Before I joined I would never of thought of being able to run for as long and as fast as I did. I had no real understanding of fitness before then. I knew what a gym was but wasn’t sure what to do once I got there. Not very many people were willing to help back then either. Through trial and error, sometimes big errors, I found my way. Researching the science behind training gave me a huge advantage above everyone else in the gym. Understanding not only how the body works but why it works that way, I gave myself the upper had to manipulate it to achieve the results I got and quick as I got them. From bulking up to shredding body fat, to becoming a cardio machine to building muscle, each journey took lots of research and understanding. I was addicted!
Now I present the opportunity to change your body into what you want it to be, keeping up the giggles and laughter as out training sessions go, increasing your limits, driving you forward, always at your side. What better feeling is there than getting someone from a ‘Yeah right’ to a ‘HELL YEAH!’?
Every client of mine brings their own rewards, their own development. I wouldn’t be the trainer I am today if it wasn’t for the people I have helped and continue to help on their fitness journeys. That is why I’m a personal trainer; that is why I can be your trainer.
- Level 4 in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Level 3 in Personal Training
- Level 2 in Health Studies
- Level 2 in Human Anatomy and Psychology
- Level 2 in Physical Education in Fitness and Training
- Level 2 in Outdoor and Physical Education Studies
- Level 2 in Human Nutrition
- Level 2 in Physical Education in Coaching Styles and Techniques
- Level 2 in Educational Psychology
- Gym Based Boxing Workshop - The Training Room
- First Aid at Work Award