Tom is a personal trainer, soft tissue therapist, functional anatomy lecturer and mentor to other health and fitness professionals.
He's passionate about helping every single client and student be the best they can be, in the best way they can achieve it.
As well as significant training experience, he's a former Team GB athlete with a high level of exposure and access to both successful fitness and rehabilitation strategies for performance athletes and the latest ongoing innovations.
Some of his personal achievements include playing basketball for Team Great Britain and cycling more than 3,000 miles over five mountain ranges in North America and Europe for charity.
- BTEC Level 5 Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy
- CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Fitness Instructing / Personal Training
- NVQ Level 3 in Instructing Physical Activity and Exercise
- BTEC Level 3 in Sports Development and Fitness
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT) Levels 1 & 2
- MovNat Certified Trainer Levels 1 & 2
- Kettlebell Training Instructor Qualification
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes
- First Aid Qualification