Rosangela has a passion for fitness training. Brought up inBrazil, she trained and worked in top clubs in Rio before moving to London and obtaining UK qualifications in 2008. She has worked in gyms and parks in West London since then. While continuously up-dating her skills, she is acutely aware of form, with level 4, lower back pain management and Doctor's referral certification. She offers a full range of fitness training to all levels, incorporating HIIT, tabata, boxercise, cross-fit, resistance bands and weights. Classes can be held in the West 4 gym in Chiswick, in the park or at home. Programmes are designed to meet the client's goals and can be combined with nutritional advice. As well as one-to-one training, Rosangela is experienced in taking groups in the park or gym.
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy (Level 3)
- Boxercise - Registered Boxercise Instructor
- CYQ - Level 3 Certificate in Exercise Referral for Clients with Specific Controlled Conditions
- Premier - Certificate in Gym (Level 2)
- Premier - Certificate Level 4 for the Management of Low Back Pain
- Weight Management
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3 - R0062782
- Fit Pro
English/portugues/spanish a little of japanese
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Package of 10 sessions £600. One of £75.
Protectivity Insurance (444900021)
Gym, Studio, Home, Workplace, Outdoors, Online