Hi, my name is Mary Hastings. I am here to help you feel better inside and out with a fitness and wellbeing plan. It will be designed around your lifestyle, body shape, aspirations and abilities to make you feel the best version of yourself.
I understand how stressful life can be and the pressure we constantly feel to do more whilst trying to look and feel good. That is why when you train with me we look at your whole lifestyle and come up with a programme that best fits you.
As a qualified personal trainer and Hatha yoga teacher this gives you choice and opens up a lot of options for our training sessions. My clients train with me in their home or nearby park, either on their own or buddying up with a partner or friend – it’s up to you. I am based in W14 and am happy to travel (please contact me to check distances).
Have you been thinking it is time to take action with your body? Then now is the time to make that first step and drop me a line, even if you would just like to ask a question.
- RYT 500 Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- 45 Hours Yin Yoga Teaching
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training includes:
- - Health, fitness and lifestyle analysis
- - Advanced exercise and fitness knowledge
- - Advanced resistance training
- - Advanced cardiovascular training
- - Nutrition and weight management advice
- Padwork for PTs
- Kettle bell training
- Certified YOGABODY breathing coach
- Full liability insurance
- Emergency First Aid at work certified
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- YMCA Kettlebells
- YMCA Padwork for PT
Price per session from
Gym, Studio, Home, Workplace, Outdoors, Online