PB Fitness has been established since 2011. You'll love training with PB Fitness. We provide a fun, friendly, customer approach to group exercise and personal training on the Isle of Wight. Our aim is to offer a range of health, fitness and exercise services in a time efficient, unique and fun way.
Don't delay – contact us now and start the journey to a new you.
Articles by Peter
Simple Lifestyle Changes that will Boost your MetabolismIf you want to give your metabolic rate a kick, eating the right foods and doing the right exercise is a key part. However, you also need to make sure you’re leading a lifestyle that promotes optimal calorie burning. Tip 1: Don’t Overdose on CaffeineWhen consumed in moderation, caffeine can actually give your metabolism a boost.
- Degree in Sports Studies with Business
- Level 3 Personal Training Award
- Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage (Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante and Post Natal Participants
- Padwork for Personal Trainers Qualification
- Exercise Programming for Sports Conditioning Qualification
- Level 3 Award in Assessing the Active Leisure Sector
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
4 x 30 minutes - £65 per block
4 x 60 minutes - £115 per block (-5%)
8 x 60 minutes - £220 per block (-8%)
12 x 60 minutes - £325 per block (-10%)