Matt is highly experienced and qualified, offering his clients the best in advice, support and guidance.
Matt is a wheelchair user following a spinal injury in Canada in 1990. Throughout his recovery, Matt developed an interest in physical therapy and exercise, and his enthusiasm led him to study and qualify as a personal trainer.
He spent 19 years running a boutique gym in Poole where he gained a vast wealth of experience in helping people achieve their fitness goals. Matt thrives on motivating and supporting his clients to reach (and smash!) their targets. Described as 'friendly, approachable and with excellent interpersonal skills,' the demand for Matt's talent as a PT is high.
- First Aid Qualification
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes Management
- Certificate in Nutritional Advice
- AfN Certificate in Applied Nutrition and Supplementation
- Diploma in Sports Psychology
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Block of 10 sessions: £350