As a youngster, sport and exercise were most definitely not my favourite activities and it was only as I hit my late twenties that I began to take much more of an interest.
Gym memberships came and went and I tried many a time to ‘get into running’ but found it hard and demoralising, and could never stick with it for longer than about a week. But eventually, after a lot of perseverance, I managed to build up my fitness bit by bit and now that I’m in my late thirties I can proudly say I’ve completed many races from 5k to half marathon, twice finishing in the top ten in the annual Bournemouth Race for Life.
As well as running, I incorporate a variety of other training methods into my own fitness regime, which is something I include for all of my clients. After becoming a gym instructor, I qualified as a personal trainer, and have been training clients in a local leisure centre for several years, with excellent results.
- Future Fit Level 2 Anatomy & Physiology
- Future Fit Level 2 Gym Instruction
- Future Fit Level 2 Nutrition & Weight Management
- Drummond Education CYQ Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
- Drummond Education CYQ Level 3 Nutrition & Weight Management
- Drummond Education CYQ Level 3 Movement Analysis & Functional Biomechanics
- Drummond Education CYQ Level 3 Advanced Resistance Training
- Drummond Education CYQ Level 3 Metabolic Programming
- Drummond Education CYQ Level 3 Outdoor Fitness
- Drummond Education CYQ Level 3 Business & Marketing
- Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification
- Discovery Learning – Indoor Cycling Qualification
- Discovery Learning – Sports Nutrition Qualification
- Train Fitness – Circuit Instruction Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Free initial consultation.
12 sessions for the price of 10 when purchased as a block.
30-minute sessions: £20.
Group training (up to three people): £50.