John Buley started JBFitness with a desire to really impact people’s lives in a positive way, having experienced the changes first hand after a great personal weight loss.
John originally entered into the industry to follow in the footsteps of his own personal achievements in weight loss, perfecting training methods and dieting protocols to see the same success in all of his new clients.
Developing within the industry means constantly learning new skills, adapting to changes and new research, following new training protocols and designing new methods to keep training fun and fresh!
Since its inception, JBFitness has become a leading nutrition and training provider covering a large range of needs:
• Sports-specific and performance training
• Fat loss and weight consultancy
• Fitness and cardiovascular performance
• Rehabilitation and injury prevention
These are just a few of the bases that we here at JBFitness have now excelled in over the years.
2015 saw a progression of John's desire to develop his own sports nutrition brand- RYSE nutrition. Following his own passion for the sport of bodybuilding we developed our own contest and diet preparation services, with our first athletes competing late 2015.
If you are unsure of how we can help, then speak to John directly. He will always be happy to develop a program to suit your exact wants and needs, then together we can reach all of your goals.
- CYQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Community Sports Leader Award
- CYQ - Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) - Gym Based Exercise
- Edexcel Level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science
- NVQ Fitness Instructor level 2
Price per session from