My name is Carol Green and I’m a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Adviser. I have over 20 years experience of working with people who are unfit and/or overweight so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
I was overweight in my late teens and early 20s so I do understand how hard it can be to reach your target weight.
I can offer you a FREE initial consultation to discuss what YOU want and how to achieve this. The advice will be tailored to your specific needs. If you’re not a fan of the gym I can help you to be more physically active in your everyday life.
I can also provide you with recipes by dieticians that list the amounts of nutrients per serving and also take into account any auto immune diseases, allergies or intolerances you may have.
So that we know where we stand I cannot wave a magic wand and get you to your desired goal, neither can I get fit/lose weight for you.
What I can do is provide you with the means and motivation to help you to achieve your goals.
- Level 2 Professional Certificate in Exercise & Fitness
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Professional Diploma in Exercise & Fitness
- Level 3 Exercise Programming and Coaching
- Level 3 Pre- and Post-Natal Exercise
- Level 3 Nutrition & Weight Management
- Level 3 Nutrition for Sport & Exercise
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Fitness Level: Level 3
- Registration No: R0165083
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Get 5 sessions for £135 - SAVE £15
Get 10 sessions for £260 - SAVE £40
Get 15 sessions for £375 - SAVE £75