I believe in balance, focus and consistency to improve my clients' health and physique and I believe in building a strong foundation on which my clients can develop and thrive.
As a former corporate project and change manager, I understand the challenges of my clients' busy and varied lifestyles, and I can also incorporate strategies to train smarter and more efficiently, manage stress and nutrition.
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training (Active IQ/QCF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (Active IQ/QCF)
- Movement Screening Qualification
- Kettlebells Qualification
- TRX Qualification
- ViPR Qualification
- Les Mills GRIT Qualification
- Cybex Sport Specific-Training Qualification: Tennis/Golf/Skiing
- Health MOT Assessment - Nuffield Health Academy
- First Aid at Work Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
£50 per session for 15 or more sessions package - New clients only