I started my fitness journey at 15 years old when I fell in love with kickboxing and achieved my black belt after 2 years of training and competing before branching out to other martial arts such as Muay Thai, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Through coaching I found a real passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals, leading me to start personal training and to complete a degree in Strength and Conditioning Science at St Mary's University. This course educated me in the science of correct training methods for various fitness goals. I'm a massive advocate of a "no fads, just facts" approach to training and nutrition.
- B.Sc. Strength & Conditioning Science
- Lifetime Training - Certificate in Personal Training Level 3
- British Weight Lifting - Level 1 Assistant Club Coach
- Edexcel Level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science
- UKSCA Olympic Lifting Workshop
Price per session from