It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced exerciser or have never been in a gym before. From the moment you first step into my gym, my sole focus is on helping you reach your goals and maintain the results!
When it comes to exercise and nutrition, the media is awash with quick fixes and miracle cures. As a personal trainer, I have spent the last thirteen years separating fact from fiction and what works from what doesn’t.
Whatever your goal is, be it reducing body fat, increasing muscle mass or getting rid of pain, what you do outside the gym is just as important as what you do inside it. Your nutrition, work life, hobbies, sleep patterns and postural habits are an integral part of what makes your body the way it is.
For this reason, I give advice that covers all these areas. I endeavour to make our time together a learning experience that will help you work towards your goals even when you are out of the gym.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Exercise and Fitness Knowledge (Levels 2 & 3)
- Client Appraisal Qualification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Programmes Qualification
- Advanced Resistance Programmes Qualification
- Nutrition and Weight Management Qualification
- Sports Conditioning Qualification
- Ante and Post Natal Exercise Qualification
- Swedish Body Massage (Level 3)
- Sports Massage (Level 3)
Price per session from