The reason I decided to become a personal trainer was my passion for sport and fitness and my desire to help other people achieve their goals, overcome difficulties and barriers, and improve their health, wellbeing and sport performance.
I am a big believer in old-school training combined with strength and conditioning and high intensity workouts. I believe in achieving your goals through hard work.
Nothing comes easy, but nothing is impossible and everyone who is determined and who works hard can achieve anything.
- Masters Degree in Science and Physical Education
- Diploma in Personal Training and Business Planning Level 3
- Extreme Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
- Body Type Nutrition Coach Qualification
- Applied Nutrition and Supplementation Qualification
Price per session from
Gym, Outdoors, Online