Optimum Personal Training was formed in 2007 to provide a high quality personal health and fitness service. As a specialist in one-to-one training, my aim is to deliver a professional service that will assist you in effectively meeting your goals. You will be treated as an individual and your programme tailored specifically to your needs to help you feel and function at your optimum.
To me, the training approach is all important. Personal trainers do vary in their style and the manner in which they go about achieving your health and fitness goals. It is important that you find a trainer you are comfortable working with. My approach is accessible, fun, enthusiastic, and one in which you will feel encouraged rather than intimidated. That's not to say that it won't be hard work along the way, with a great deal of commitment required if you want to see the best results. But I want my clients to achieve success with realistic steps in an enjoyable environment.
You can be certain with Optimum Personal Training that your training is underpinned with sound theoretical and practical knowledge. I have an excellent degree in Sports and Exercise Science and in order to build further on that knowledge I more recently obtained a Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage with the highly respected Premier Training International.
Optimum Personal Training is based in Winchester and areas within a 10-mile radius. Please get in touch with me if you would like to know whether I can travel to you.
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (First class honours)
- Premier Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy
- YMCA Exercise and Pregnancy Award
- Padbox Award
- Burrel Education - Modern Postnatal Assessment and Exercise Prescription Award
- Premier Training - Kettlebell Instructor Award
- Vitality, Performance, Reconditioning (ViPR) Trainer Award
- Premier Training - Postural Assessment and Corrective Exercise Award
- Certificate in Emergency First Aid
- Functional Ageing Institute – Functional Ageing Specialist Award
- Premier Training – Suspended Movement Instructor Award
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Special offer for new clients:
£395 for 10 sessions AND receive initial assessment for FREE
Special offer (i) for existing clients:
£395 for 10 sessions
Special offer (ii) for existing clients:
£750 for 20 sessions
Train with a Friend:
£55 single session. £500 for 10 sessions
Small group personal training (3 or 4 people):
£65 single session. £600 for 10 sessions