A level 4 qualified personal trainer, MNU qualified nutritionist and Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist with over 12 years experience. Working from my own studio and massage facility in Park Gate.
Before qualifying as a personal trainer and massage therapist, I was an officer in the Royal Navy and a chartered accountant.
Not being somebody who likes to be bored and always being up for a new challenge, over the last twelve years I have embarked on a career as an exercise class teacher; personal trainer and massage therapist. A decision I certainly don’t regret!
I enjoy getting to know new people, being out of doors and generally being active but I also love food and drink and believe that it is possible to have a balance between the two. I enjoy setting myself challenges and am currently working towards a degree level qualification in Clinical and Sports massage. My specialist personal trainer qualifications allows me to work with clients with a wide range of illnesses ranging from high blood pressure or high cholesterol to depression and anxiety, as well as diabetes and obesity and lower back pain.
- Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist - Jing Institute
- MNU Nutritional Therapist
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy (Level 3)
- Active IQ - Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Active IQ - Level 3 GP Exercise Referral
- Boxercise - Registered Kickboxercise Instructor
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Core Stability (equipment) Instructor
- CYQ - Sports Massage
- Exercise to Music
- Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Sports Massage
- Level 4 Certificate in Exercise for the Management of Low Back Pain
- Premier - Award in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes
- Premier - Certificate in Exercise & Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and Diabetes (Level 4)
- Premier - Certificate in Kettlebell Training
- Premier - Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy (Level 4)
- Schwinn Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 4 - R0045450
- Sports Massage Association
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
1 hour session £30
Block of 5 x 1 hour sessions £125
Block of 10 x 1 hour sessions £235
Train with a friend £15 (each)
Financial Fitness (21341A09)
Gym, Studio, Home