From a young age, I have always been interested in sport and fitness. I have grown up participating in a variety of different sports: tennis, golf, football, horse riding, sky diving, hiking, mountain climbing, white water kayaking and running (track, road and cross country)
I spent over 20 years in the Army with some of that time serving within Special Forces - because of this my personal physical and mental fitness has been a primary feature of my life. Equally, injury recovery and fast track rehabilitation became a natural area of real interest to me. My lifestyle and experiences have proven that all of us can achieve our ambitions - by elevating our efforts our bodies and minds will respond, and with mentoring and a level of dedication we can all comfortably reach our goals.
I now gain equal amounts of pleasure and satisfaction helping my clients achieve their goals, including increasing mobility and educating clients to manage a range of back pain and posture issues, and working with clients increasing their personal fitness and achieving and maintaining weight loss. I also specialise in helping clients who require higher energy and fitness levels.
- The Tonic - Advanced Personal Trainer Certificate
- YMCA Diploma in Personal training
- Active IQ - Level 3 GP Exercise Referral
- Active IQ - Level 3 Nutrition & Weight Management
- Business + Marketing PT
- Client Lifestyle & Fitness Assessment Level 3
- CYQ - Level 2 Gym Instructor
- CYQ - Training in Different Environments
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3
Price per session from