My exercise background has come from years of playing sport, mostly from experience playing professional and semi-professional Ice Hockey. While training to improve my own sports performance, I found a love for the strength and conditioning side of sport. I decided that I wanted to make a career out of helping other people better themselves.
Since qualifying as a personal trainer in 2014, I have been gaining valuable training experience and learning as much as I can. I am currently studying to gain my bachelor’s degree in Sports Science (Human Performance) and my special interests include areas specific to injury rehabilitation, nutrition (in relation to weight management) and performance training.
- Active IQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- Active IQ - Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) (Gym)
- Active IQ - Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Award in Circuit Training
- Certificate in Kettlebell Training
- Suspension Exercise Trainer
Price per session from