Rupert’s experiences with training methods ranging from athletics, swimming, martial arts, wave riding of various forms, ‘extreme sports’ and many others, including an intense study ethic, has led to an incredible passion for understanding human health and performance.
This zest for understanding and integrating the experiences, knowledge and practical application of what improves our Physical, Psychological, Chemical and Spiritual self has also led to another passion: Helping others improve their life by using these methods.
This has led Rupert to create Rupert Hambly Health and Performance. A company that is totally dedicated to empowering people by using all the tried and tested knowledge and years of experience that his team has.
Rupert’s belief is that any coach is only as good as the results they get for their clients and this belief is at the very core of Rupert Hambly Health and Performance. He learns from the best to give his clients the best.
- Advanced Diploma in Personal Training
- First Aid Qualification
- Padwork Qualification
- Suspension Fitness Qualification
- High Intensity Training Qualification
- Nutrition and Weight Management Qualification
- Advanced Instructing Qualification
- Training in Different Environments Qualification
- Client Lifestyle and Weight Management Qualification
- Advanced Fitness Testing Qualification
- Anti- and Post-Natal Specialist Qualification
- Sports-Specific Training Qualification
- C.H.E.K Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections Qualification
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach Qualification
- C.H.E.K Scientific Back Training Qualification
- C.H.E.K Scientific Shoulder Training Qualification
- C.H.E.K Programme Design Qualification
- C.H.E.K Exercise Coach Qualification
- Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner Qualification
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2