I am Robert Dyer, a personal trainer and massage therapist, with over 20 years post qualification experience. I also have a diploma in Sports Nutrition, which means that I can provide a complete training package for my clients, whatever their weight management or performance goals. I manage Your London Personal Trainer, covering Greenwich, Lewisham, Blackheath, Bexley and throughout London.
If you’re looking for a personal trainer, you want one who doesn't just tell you how to train, but someone who understands every aspect of fitness, because they know how to train. I push myself to the limit and know what is required to be the best you can be. Whether you want to run a marathon, play professional sports or just lose a few pounds, I have the skills required to make your fitness goal a reality.
- BACPC: Child Protection Committee - Safeguarding Children
- CRB Police Check
- Indian Head Massage
- ITEC Massage Course
- National Coaching Foundation: Developing Strength & Speed
- Polar ProTrainer Award
- Reebok Step
- Repetitive Strain Injury Workshop
- Shape: Gym Instructor Course
- Shaw Academy - Diploma in Sports & Exercise Nutrition
- The Abdominal Revolution Skills Workshop
- YMCA Exercise to Music
Price per session from