I’m a fitness enthusiast! I love the feeling of pushing my body to its limits, setting goals and gaining results. For some people working out is a chore; for me, it comes naturally. If I don’t workout I feel sluggish and uneasy. The endorphin rush is what I’m addicted to.
My passion for about health and wellbeing is the reason I set up my own personal training company in 2012. I know as soon as I finished my degree in 2011 that I didn’t want to be stuck behind a desk doing an office job; I wanted to be outside and working in a job that I had a real passion for. Personal training allows me to combine my passion for health & exercise to help others achieve their goals.
No matter how small or big the challenge, I enjoy the journey with each client. Each client will have a different experience and journey whilst training with myself. My personal aim is always to have satisfied clients achieving their goals.
I’m not a fan of the gym environment so I opted for a mobile personal training business, which brings training to the client. The locations I cover for home or park personal training are Surrey and South West London.
The personal training programs I design are bespoke. Sessions are never made up on the spot; they’re clearly and carefully planned before each session. I’m not a fan of ‘one fits all’. Training programs are designed specifically around the goals of the client, using various personal training methods proven to gain results. I like to use functional personal training equipment mixed with tough circuits and HIIT sessions.
The two areas which I specialise in are weight loss and pre/post natal personal training. Over the past 5 years, I have taken many clients through personal training weight loss programs with successful results. Last year my most successful personal training client was a bride to be who had a fantastic weight loss of 50 lbs, and my most successful male personal training client lost 33 lbs in 20 sessions.
Why choose me as your personal trainer?
• I will keep you motivated in and out of the personal training sessions, offering support throughout the week.
• Personal Training Sessions will differ each time with a plan to achieve your goals.
• I’ll educate you so you will have a sustainable and realistic plan for the future.
• As I’m a mobile personal trainer I will come to you. You choose the location and time! The locations that I cover are Surrey and South West London.
• I’ll push and challenge you throughout the personal training sessions to get the best out of you.
- YMCA Advanced Fitness Instructor
- YMCAfit - Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Discovery Kettlebell Instructor Training
- FIE- First Aid
- Future Fit - Pre and Post Natal Nutrition
- PowerPlate Academy - Level 1
- Premier - Award in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3 Provisional - R0086966
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Consultation session - £55
5 sessions - £275
10 sessions -£500
20 sessions - £900
30 sessions - £1200