I'm Matt and I’m a personal trainer living and working in Plymouth. During my teenage years, I battled both the physical and emotional struggles of obesity – lack of exercise and poor food choices left me close to 19 stone at the age of just 16.
It wasn't until I was 18 years old (in 2012) that I finally decided enough was enough and that I was serious about getting active and looking after my body.
The journey wasn't easy and I fell off the track a number of times. However, each time I fell, I got back up and continued to chase my goal of a healthier and happier lifestyle.
I now want to make a difference and help others who are in the same position as I was. If you’re unhappy in your body, are struggling with your diet or are simply looking to work on your physical fitness, you’ve come to the right place!
- Personal Training, Level 3 Certificate (Active IQ)
- Fitness Instructing, Level 2 Certificate (Active IQ)
- Instructing Kettlebells, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- First Aid at Work, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- Nutrition for Physical Activity, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- Instructing Studio Cycling, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Instructing Circuit Sessions, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Instructing Exercise and Fitness, Level 2 NVQ Diploma (Active IQ)