Hi, I’m Tony Green and I am passionate about helping people of all abilities and ages get fit and feel great.
I have over 16 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. I have worked for the NHS and the city council as a health and fitness advisor. I have now launched Tony Green Fitness and Rehab so that I can bring all my knowledge and experience to help you gain the body and lifestyle you have always wanted.
I can come to your home to provide personal training sessions or if you’d rather a different venue with more equipment then I have the use of a fully equipped gym.
Contact me now to book your free trial session.
- AFTA: Anatomy, Physiology, Ante and Post Natal, Practical Aerobics
- First Aid and CPR Training Certification
- BAWLA Leaders Award
- Registered Kickboxercise Instructor
- Core Stability and Abdominal Training Qualification
- Football Coaching Level 1
- Forces Physical Training Instructor Qualification
- GP Exercise Referral Qualification
- Level 3 - Yoga Teacher
- Level 3 - Diploma in Body Massage & Swedish Body Massage
- Level 3 - Non Medical Nutritional Advice
- Physiotherapy Support Worker Qualification
- Sports and Exercise Leadership in a Forensic Setting - Sheffield University
- Tai Chi and Chi Kung for Falls and Rehabilitation Qualification
- Zumba Fitness Instructor Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Free trial session.