Hi, my name is Steve Dickinson.
Let me start by saying I LOVE MY JOB. I have the best job in the world.
I started as a personal trainer 5 years ago after a 26-year career in telecoms, in the army and various telecoms companies.
I have always been into sport, playing various ones to various standards (football, rugby, swimming). I decided to make a career change and do something that I'm passionate about, so I could help as many other people as possible with their health, fitness and lifestyle.
I do truly love what I do. I always give 100% commitment. All I ask is that you commit to the training to help achieve your goals.
I'm a keen runner myself and love to be out for a run or out on my bike whenever possible.
I've completed various races from 5KM to 69-mile ultra marathons, as well as the London Marathon 6 times.
So if you are looking to start running or to improve your running, then I have plenty of experience in this area. To compliment this, I am also a UK Athletics Running Coach, specialising in endurance. Additionally, I am a barefoot running technique instructor.
So if you are ready to make the changes that you are thinking of then please contact me below.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you on your journey.
- EIF - Fitness and Motivation Coach Certified Personal Trainer
- Advanced Personal Training
- Clinical Exercise Prescription
- FA Coach Level 1
- Level 2 BTEC First Certificate Sport
- Lifestyle Assessment
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Premier - Certificate in Kettlebell Training
- Premier - Running Technique Training
- REPs Advanced Level 3 Instructor
- REPS Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Special Populations
- TRX Suspension Certificate
- UK Athletics Level 2 Coach
- UK Athletics Level 1 Coach
Price per session from