Sarra is an ex-International and British Champion Speed Inline skater, with 36 British championships. For more than 10 years she competed at the highest level. After she retired she completed a Sports Science degree and used her skills to coach fellow athletes.
Sarra now specialises in correcting aches, pains and injuries and restoring people to optimal health from simple day-to-day function up to elite athlete performance training.
Sarra currently enjoys training for CrossFit (and improving the gymnastic aspect of CrossFit), yoga, and trail running, and follows a Paleo lifestyle avoiding processed food.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sports Science
- C.H.E.K. - Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach Level 1
- CHEK Program Design
- CHEK Scientific Back Training
- CHEK Scientific Core Conditioning
- Crossfit Level 2 Trainer
- Crossfit Mobility
- Greenwood Weightlifting
- Myofascial Kinesiology Taping
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- PowerPlate Academy - Level 1
Price per session from