I help people become better versions of themselves, through movement and mind coaching. Labelled by work colleagues as the trainer that does ‘other stuff’, I would call it movement therapy. The ethos behind what I do is movement. We must keep everything in motion; our physical body, our minds, energy. Stagnation in anything is disease. So essentially my work involves normalising or resetting people. This may take the form of physical training or rehabilitative training, energetic/meditative coaching or NLP coaching. Ultimately the aim of what I do is to help people function better in life.
I work with corporate clients to help them achieve their employee wellbeing goals.
I offer one to one sessions, group sessions and seminars based in and around what it takes to be the best version of yourself, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Heart Rate Variability Practitioner Qualification
- Metabolic Typing Advisor Qualification
- Applied Movement Neurology Practitioner Qualification
- Neuro-Skeletal Practitioner Qualification
- ELDOA (Longitudinal osteo-articular decoaptation with stretching) Practitioner Qualification
- TACFIT Trainer Qualification
- CST Trainer Qualification
- CHEK Holistic Health Coaching Level 2 Practitioner
- Reiki Energy Healer Level 2
- Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
10 sessions for £400
Try a 35-minute Electrical Muscle Stimulation Workout for only £10