Ricardo has been involved in sport since the age of 4, and has been in the fitness industry for 16 years – 6 of those as a qualified personal trainer. Fitness has always been a priority for Ricardo, and when working with clients, his first goal is always to pass on the ability to be stronger, faster and better.
He has been working with instructors and trainers in the UK and Portugal, helping them achieve their maximum potential.
Ricardo works with a variety of people, all with different goals, abilities, and lifestyles – from models and actresses looking to maintain a sculpted physique to new clients looking to improve their fitness. Clients can be confident that he will share his knowledge and inspiration in order to train with a positive attitude and help achieve goals. “No secrets just hard work.”
He is constantly looking to improve Kettlebell techniques and come up with new ideas to challenge the human body.
2nd Place in Men’s Health Cover Body
3rd Place in Miami Pro European Championships
- REPs Certified Kettlebell Course
- Level 3 Qualification in Personal Training (QCF)
- Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) Level 3
- PT Academy Olympic Lifting Qualification
- California IKFF Level 1 & 2 & Coach Qualification
- RKC Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- TABATA Qualification
- Tutor Training Qualification
- Assessor Training Qualification
- Premier Emergency Aid Qualification
- PTI Foundation Qualification in Fitness Instruction
- Premier IQ Level 2 Qualification in Gym Instructing – Premier Global
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Free Trial Session
Reduced Cost Packages - 2 sessions per week £70
Reduced Cost Packages - 3 sessions per week £65