I’m Rebecca Roach, the face behind EveryBod Fitness, EveryBod Vitality, EveryBod Pilates, BOOsT Camp and Forward Steps Running Club. I am also an NHS Health & Wellbeing Coach. I work in the Calderdale and Kirklees area, plus some of Leeds and Bradford.
Although I have been involved in sport and keeping fit for much of my life, I have also worked outside the fitness industry both in the private and public sector, plus I have run my own limited company. This helps me understand and appreciate the day-to-day pressure of the working life and how important the work/life balance is. I have also been a carer for family members (for both mental health and physical health) and I strongly believe in the importance of exercise as a stress release.
Formally from Baildon, West Yorkshire, with a little bit of Kiwi thrown in, I now live in Brighouse with my two daughters. I enjoy keeping fit through gym training, boxing, Pilates, circuit training and core stability. Cooking is my other passion.
Aims and Objectives
I am here to give you clear, expert advice to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. I will help you see results faster using proven, balanced and innovative methods. I offer friendly motivational support and can work with you to tailor a realistic, effective plan to get the most of the time you spend exercising.
Articles by Rebecca
How to Walk MoreHow to Walk MoreNo gym membership, no problem. Pushchair bound, no worries. Comfortable footwear, great – let’s get going on foot and learn how to walk more!Are you sitting still? Now we will beginOne way to determine your activity level is to count the number of steps that you take in an average day.
- Anatomy & Physiology Qualification
- Gym Instructor Qualification
- Circuit Training Qualification
- Torso & Core Stability Qualification
- Nutrition & Weight Management Qualification
- Mat Pilates (Fundamentals & Improver level & Advanced) Qualification
- GP Referral Qualification
- Psychology of Behaviour Change Qualification
- Applied Sports Nutrition Qualification
- Boxercise Qualification
- Kettlebells Qualification
- ViPR (Vitality, Performance, Reconditioning) Qualification
- Circular Strength Qualification
- MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Qualification
- Power Plate Vibration Trainer Qualification
- Boot Camp Coach Qualification
- Primal Flow and Functional Specialist Qualification
- Biomechanical Screening Qualification
- Postural Screening Qualification
- Pre & Post-Natal Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
10 % off for a block of 6 sessions
15 % off for a block of 12 sessions
Studio, Home, Workplace, Outdoors