Rachel has been in the health & fitness industry for over 12 years. She takes a natural approach to her profession and works with a wide range of clients. She graduated with Premier Global and continued to study yoga, and specialises in core vinyasa yoga (a special New York based dynamic yoga).
She can help you prepare for your first 10k race or help you achieve the perfect figure for a special event. Within 12 weeks you will noticeably feel and see a difference!
Passionate about nutrition, she regularly holds presentations at Sweaty Betty (where she is an ambassador) and has also done work for the Soho House Group, discussing the latest science behind diet and fitness.
She also has experience with older clients and those with special medical conditions such as cancer, sciatica, diabetes and MS.
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy (Level 3)
- Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga
- Premier - Fitness Instruction & Gymnasium Management
- Premier - Nutrition & Weight Management
- Premier - Optimum & Sports Nutrition
Price per session from