I offer personal training sessions (1/2 or 1 hour) to mainly adults over 50, on a regular or occasional basis, as well as sessions for groups up to six people, backed up with advice, personal programmes and reviews.
My focus is on Functional Fitness - ensuring overall fitness to make the most of life and be fit for the future! That includes ensuring that we maintain balance and movement skills. I am 60 years old myself and have significant experience and understanding the needs of the 50+ age group.
I also run a number of Functional Fitness Classes for Seniors in South Birmingham areas (see details on website).
I have a range of qualifications, I am a certified Natural Movement (MovNat) trainer, Level 4 Postural Stability instructor, as well as Exercise Referral qualified. I am also a professional member of CIMSPA and REPs.
I offer a free initial consultation - so let me know if you think I can help you!
System Fitness is a Non Profit Making Community Interest Company with aims to support older people become more active in South Birmingham / North Worcestershire.
- Discovery Learning - Certificate in Personal Training
- Discovery Learning - Kettlebell Instructor Training
- Discovery Learning - Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Discovery Learning - Suspension Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification
- MovNat - Certified Trainer Level 1
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3
- Postural Stability Instructor Level 4 (Later Life Training)
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Four sessions for £100
Home, Workplace, Outdoors