I feel privileged to have met, trained and coached a wonderfully diverse range of clients – each with their unique health challenges, goals and eventual success stories. My passion for helping people achieve their best possible health and well-being led me to launch Revitalise Fitness to offer a key fitness & lifestyle service for adults in Dorking and the Surrey Hills.
I now have over eight years of personal training experience and over five thousand hours of direct 1-1 coaching (not including my experiences with rowing teams, working on their fitness and technical skill). My aim is to provide an excellent standard of motivational fitness and lifestyle coaching – to help people achieve better physical health, performance and well being through enjoyable, tailored exercise and simple nutrition advice.
- EIF - Master Trainer Award
- British Red Cross First Aid
- EIF - Certificate in Rehab & Exercise Referral
- EIF - Certificate in Strength & Sports Conditioning
- EIF - Certified in Clinical Exercise & Specific Populations
- EIF - Certified in Functional Training & Sports
- EIF - Certified in Motivation & Lifestyle Coaching
- EIF - Certified in Nutrition & Weight Management
Price per session from