I have been working in boxing and the health and fitness industry for over 15 years helping many clients reach and surpass their goals, ranging from professional sportspeople and boxers to celebrities, Tough Mudder clients and anyone willing to work hard towards their goals.
I've had many highlights throughout my fitness journey including living and working in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where I trained members of the Saudi Royal family so i know how to get results. In 2013 I completed the Winchester Tough Mudder and in 2015 I ran the first Southampton half marathon.
Over the last few years I have been traveling around the UK adding to my qualifications by learning from top professional boxers and UFC stars including Scott Quigg, Ross Burkinshaw, Michael Devine, Martin Gethin, Lenny Daws, Tom "Kong" Watson, and Cornelius Carr, and I attended the first ever Ricky "Hitman" Hatton workshop, run by the man himself. I love learning so will be continuing my boxing education for the foreseeable future.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification
- Higher National Diploma in Health, Fitness & Exercise
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Qualification
- High Performance Core Conditioner Qualification
- Sports Psychology Diploma
- Hatton Academy - Advanced Instructor Qualification
- Padbox - Level 1 & 2 Trainer Qualification
- Boxing Fitness Institute - Advanced Trainer Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
£135 for 5 sessions (saving you £15)
£270 for 10 sessions (saving you £30)