I specialise in working privately with adults who want to transform their health and fitness but don't feel comfortable in a gym environment. As a fully qualified Personal Trainer, Fitness and Nutrition Coach, and certified Yoga, Meditation and Pilates Teacher, I combine my skills and knowledge to deliver a holistic approach to fitness and wellbeing. Through private training sessions, held in my home-based studio, clients' home or workplace, I help my clients to feel confident about their bodies by embracing a more positive approach towards health, active daily living, exercise and nutrition.
Whether your goal is to change your weight, your shape, increase your fitness, or something entirely different, I will support you every step of the way to achieve your goals, feel more confident and to make permanent changes to your health and fitness.
• Do you feel that a lack of confidence, motivation, injuries or a health condition holds you back from exercising?
• Would you like to get fit but don't like the gym?
• Would you like to be trained by someone who will support and encourage you every step of the way?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then Personal Training could be ideal for you. For many people, embarking on an exercise programme is a daunting prospect. They know what they want but are unsure how to achieve it.
Personal Training outside of a gym environment provides you with a bespoke physical programme, designed to meet your specific needs and preferences, along with the expertise and guidance of a fitness professional.
Furthermore, everything you need for your training is brought to you; in an environment that feels safe and comfortable, along with the support and encouragement you need to achieve your goals. I believe that good Personal Training goes beyond your physical training sessions, with nutritional guidance, goal setting and motivational coaching. I coach my clients to embrace a healthier diet, and hold them accountable for achieving the goals they set themselves outside of our training sessions.
Personal Training Provides:
• A full Health and Fitness Consultation carried out prior to programme commencement
• Bespoke 60-minute personal training sessions, delivered in the comfort of your home, the privacy of my home-based studio, or in the convenience of your workplace
• Resistance Training including free-weights (dumb bells, Kettlebells), cables, resistance bands, mat-work and suspension training, Boxing and Padwork
• High Intensity Interval Training
• Flexibility Training including stretching, Yoga, Pilates and stability ball work
• All equipment
• Goal setting and accountability reminders
• Nutritional guidance and coaching
- EIF - Master Trainer Award
- CYQ - Adapting Exercise for Ante Natal & Post Natal
- CYQ - Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Pilates
- Yoga Teacher Training Course
Price per session from
Studio, Home, Workplace