Following five years as a personal trainer, I spent ten years in HM Royal Marines. An injury sustained in Afghanistan led to my eventual medical discharge and extensive physical rehab, an experience which inspired me to start my own personal training and sports massage business.
My goal is to motivate you to achieve a sustainable new lifestyle of exercise underpinned by a healthy diet, so that eventually you will not need my help and can continue progressing on your own. Too often I see people focusing solely on physical training. Health and fitness is not only about exercise; I can offer you some great advice to make you not only physically stronger but mentally stronger, with proper nutrition, diet and lifestyle advice. The workouts are always fun, balanced and focused on correct form.
Whether you have access to a gym, are home based or have a great London park nearby, I can help you. Don’t just take my word for it, check out my client testimonials on my website and why not book a free no-obligation consultation?
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
- BTEC National Diploma in Applied Sports Science
- East Midlands Ambulance - Automated External Difibrillator Life Support Course
- Poliquin - PICP Level 1 Biosignature Modulation Course
- Poliquin - PICP Level 2 Biosignature Modulation
- Premier - Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Level 2)
- Premier - Certificate in Sports Massage
- Premier - Certificate Sports Massage Therapy (Level 4)
Price per session from