As a former British Army soldier, I know first-hand what a difference being fit and healthy can make to people’s lives. That’s why, after leaving the army, I decided to turn my passion for fitness and training into a profession. I qualified as a personal trainer in 2006 and have since helped hundreds of people make their dreams of having a stronger, slimmer, healthier body come true.
As well as being a highly trained and experienced personal trainer, I am also a Kettlebell instructor, qualified POSE Running coach, Olympic lifting instructor, Circuit training instructor, and CrossFit Instructor, so you can rest assured that by training with me, you will be in safe hands.
Depending on what service you require I will work with you on aspects of your lifestyle, diet, exercise and mind-set, in order for you to achieve a transformation in your health and fitness.
- Army Physical Training Instructor
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sports Science
- Lifetime Training - Certificate in Personal Training Level 3
- Active IQ - Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- Cross Fit Level 1 Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems
- Lifetime Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante and Post Natal Participants
- OLF Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- OLF Olympic Weight Lifting Instructor
- Precision Nutrition - Level 1 Certified
Price per session from
Studio, Home, Outdoors, Online