As a child I struggled with my weight and became unhappy with how I looked and how unfit I was. After losing 3 stone and improving my general fitness, I decided to turn what I had achieved into a full time career.
I first qualified as a fitness instructor in 2011 and have now qualified as a personal trainer with knowledge in various fields including Pre- and Post-Natal Exercise, Kettlebell Training, and Exercise Referral.
Working with clients, I have helped them achieve their goals whether it be weight loss, building muscle, toning or generally improving fitness.
I believe living a healthy lifestyle begins with maintaining a strong and healthy body. My aim is to help you identify your fitness goals, design an exercise program that fits your needs, and guide you through every exercise, every workout. My holistic approach to fitness and health will have you feeling great and seeing results in no time.
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise Qualification
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition Qualification
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology
- Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutrition and Weight Management Adviser Qualification
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Adviser Qualification
- Advanced Resistance Training Techniques Qualification
- Kettlebell Training Qualification
- Suspension Training Qualification
- Functional Equipment Training Qualification
- Core Training Qualification
- Circuit training Qualification
- Indoor cycling Qualification
- Exercise for Fat Loss Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
8 x 45-minute sessions £120
30-minute sessions £15
60-minute sessions £25