I offer a friendly service tailored to fit around your lifestyle, whether you prefer or need to train early in the morning, during the day, evenings or at the weekend. I offer flexible packages including progressive training programmes, one-to-one or small group sessions and nutritional advice.
We would complete an initial free consultation to discuss your goals and current activity and fitness levels, to agree the best plan for you.
Sessions can take place in your own home (providing there is adequate space), can be gym-based or can be outdoors – the location can be varied depending on your preference.
Whether you are training for your favourite sport, or just wish to drop a few pounds before your holiday, I can design a personalised programme to suit you!
The services I offer are based on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance, and I am committed to meeting those needs.
I am fully insured and registered on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
- Level 4 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Body Type Nutrition Academy Graduate (Nutrition Coach)
- Body Type Nutrition Foundation Academy Certificate
- FASTER Advanced Functional Trainer Qualification
- Eddie Hall Strongman/Strength Workshop
- Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- Certificate in Studio Cycling (Spinning)
- Certificate in Circuit Training
- Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Gym, Home, Outdoors, Online