Hi, my name is Magnus Berntsson. I am from Gothenburg, Sweden but have lived and worked in the UK for many years. I originally studied Business Administration & Economics at The Gothenburg School of Economics and Commercial Law. However, I have always participated in sports so a career change to personal training was a great choice for me.
These days I compete in triathlons and particularly like the Ironman event. That’s a 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bicycle ride and a marathon 26.2-mile run, raced in that order and without a break.
I am a fully qualified, experienced personal trainer, massage therapist and a member of REPS - the Register of Exercise Professionals and NRPT – the National Register of Personal Trainers.
I help my clients to get fit, stay healthy and lead more active lives. I tailor fitness and nutrition programmes to suite your needs. What's more, your training programme, though stretching, will be enjoyable and rewarding. And as you progress towards your goals, I will refine your programme so that it stays challenging.
I believe that regular physical activity leads to better health and improved wellbeing. Today a high percentage of adults in England are overweight or obese. They are more likely to suffer from illnesses like heart disease and may have low self-esteem. But if you take exercise and become fitter, you will improve your health, look good and feel great! It’s never too late to start - to change - to succeed!
- Active IQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy (Level 3)
- Active IQ - Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Active IQ - Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- Boxercise - Registered Boxercise Instructor
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Nordic Walking Instructor
- Northern Fitness Core Stability & Stability Ball Training
- Outdoor Fitness & Bootcamp Coach
- Premier - Certificate in Gym (Level 2)
- Premier - Certificate in Sports Massage
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3 - R0041838
Price per session from